We are working on a product that gets companies’ BYOD programs to 100% compliance with their Mobile Device Policy, taking less than 5 minutes per employee.
Our core values
These are some of the values we live by, as a company. We work by them, too: we’re building a platform and products we believe in — knowing there is real value to be gained from helping people, wherever they are, simplify whatever it is that they do and bring more of themselves to their work and personal life.
Working and thriving
We want people to thrive at Orchard; we believe you do your best work when you feel your best. Here are a just a few benefits we’re proud to provide our team.*
Learning & Development
Receive $500 annually (or equivalent) towards a personal development opportunity of your choice, and $2000 annually (or equivalent) for professional development.
Health & Wellness
Full health coverage for you and your family (Orchard pays 100% of your premiums), and a $150 monthly fitness and wellness reimbursement.
A lot of us have families, of all shapes and sizes and types, and we welcome each new addition with generous parental and new child bonding leave.
A meeting-light culture (or we try, at least), weekly massage therapy, guest speakers, and opportunities to get to know your team better through things like weekly catered lunch and breakfast, Thursday Socials, and game nights. But we don’t stay in the office 24/7.
Marketing: Digital Marketing Optimization Specialist
• Propose and size experiment opportunities, build A/B testing plans, and evaluate test results to help make marketing optimization decisions
• Craft experimentation frameworks and processes
• Partner closely with analysts to better measure the success of our efforts across digital marketing channels
• Provide data-based support and quantify opportunity size for major Digital
Marketing initiatives and strategies
• Use deep knowledge of our internal SQL database to create and advise on
segmented target audiences
• A bachelor's degree is required
• 2-3 years experience in growth/conversion marketing, performance marketing, or a business analytics role
• A/B testing and optimization savvy
• Ability to write complex SQL queries
• Quick learner - able to quickly capture context and analyze new parts of the business
• Critical thinking - ability to break down vague problems into smaller, concrete questions and deliver recommendations to non-analytical audiences
• Proven experience in reactive and proactive analytical ability